Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Travel Warning on the visit to occupied territories... Read more
To meet the increasing demand, in order to facilitate passport tracking throughout the visa process and for the convenience of the applicants, the Embassy of Azerbaijan has outsourced visa processing to Travisa Outsourcing effective Monday June 18, 2012.
For further details on how to apply for a visa, please visit http://www.travisaazerbaijan.com or call 202-462-0379
To obtain a transit visa the following documents must be submitted to the Consular Section of the Embassy:
- Complited visa application form;
To fill out visa application form:
- Visit the website: http://evisa.mfa.gov.az
- Register in “Sign up” page.
- Fill out the “Application form”.
- Submit the application form.
- Print the completed application form received on e-mail.
- Valid passport or other travel document (photocopies will not be accepted)which should have at least one clear page for the visa;
A passport must be valid for no less than three months after the date of your planned departure from Azerbaijan.
Holders of travel documents must submit valid permanent resident card.
- Two passport sized photos of the applicant;
Colored photos must be full face, stapled to the marked corner of the application.
- Travel itinerary;
- Consular fees is following:
Single entry (up to 5 days) - $20 US dollars;
Double entries (up to 5 days) - $20 US dollars;
Only money orders, bank cashier’s (certified check) and company checks are accepted. Please, make payment to the order of Embassy of Azerbaijan.
To obtain a visa by mail, the request must include a postage paid return envelope (Express Mail, FedEx, UPS or DHL). The Embassy of Azerbaijan does not assume any responsibility for the loss postal delivery. As the Embassy does not keep tracking numbers of your mail, you are advised to keep a record of it in way to track your passport's return to you.
Please send all the above-mentioned required documents to:
Embassy of Azerbaijan Attn: Consular Section,
2741 34th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20008